Bush dog. Why? Because they are freaking adorable.
polymer clay, acrylic paints on a 1.5 oz shotglass.
Not everyone gets into the Christmas spirit in the same way. If you’re looking for something a little more horrifying set on or around Christmas — here are some films Reckless has for you.
- ATM (2012)
- Black Christmas (2006)
- Cronos (1993)
- Gremlins (1984)
- The Minus Man (1999)
- The Mothman Prophecies (2002)
- Psycho (1960)
- Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010)
- Silent Night (2012)
- Silent Night, Deadly Night (1984)
- Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2 (1987)
- Silent Night, Zombie Night (2009)
- The Stepfather (2009)
- P2 (2007)
- Child’s Play (1988)
- Inside (2007)
- The Shining (1980)
- 30 Days of Night (2007)
- Let the Right One In (2008)
- Dead Snow (2009)
- Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning (2004)
- The Last Winter (2006)
Don’t forget Santa’s Slay!
I have seen all but three of these XD
is it just me or is Thor channeling some serious Nicolas Cage here.
Verily I say BEES
Thou must forcefully acquire the Document of Freedom
We’re going to steal the Tessaract of Independence.
(Source: laughterfromthehereafter, via corellian)